Here's how it works:
- Locate positions you are interested in by going to our Employment Opportunities webpage and clicking on "Student Worker Job Postings".
- Complete and submit an online application and upload the following documents:
- Class Schedule
- Financial Aid Award Letter (if applicable)
- The supervisor for each department will set up interviews and make a selection from there.
- Once a student is made an offer, they will be required to complete online onboarding tasks.
- ALL positions will require a background check!
- Student Workers are able to work a maximum of 20 hours/week.
- Student Workers must meet Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) and be taking 6 credit hours at Kishwaukee College for the fall and spring semesters. Your position will be in jeopardy if you do not maintain these two requirements.
- Students are paid directly twice a month and the funds may go towards whatever the student chooses. It does not have to go towards a specific item like books or tuition.
- No positions are guaranteed to students, even if they qualify for Federal Work-Study, everyone must go through the Student Worker Hiring Process above.
News & Events
Kish to open Intercultural Center, host events for National Hispanic Heritage Month
Kishwaukee College will celebrate National Hispanic Heritage Month with multiple events hosted by the College’s Intercultural Center in September and October. National Hispanic Heritage Month is celebrated nationally from September 15 to October 15 to recognize the contributions of Hispanic and Latino Americans. The events at Kish are free and open to the public.Read More